2 for 1 Post


Janice of Paper Valise wrote in about the lovely work of Little Quilts. These small works of art are gorgeous. Car Trouble and Little Red Dog are two of my favorites. There's also these terrific little boxes that are perfect for gift giving and displaying.

Paper Valise is full of wonderful provisions perfect for all crafters. I love all the labels (under the paper section) ranging from cigar bands to mailing labels. There's also cool colored library tags, various styles of rhinestones & sequins, ribbons & much more. Check out all the wonderful goods both of these shops have to offer.

6 comments:

beki said...

I love Little Quilts work!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! how adorable!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the stuff at Paper Valise. I've yet to place an order but it is on my list of things to do.

stilettoheights said...

Oh No...that site is amazing (paper valaise) there goes all my money.

yikes

Delaney Gates said...

Ooh, I adore Paper Valise! Your blog is so fabulous! Such a great resource! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What cool stuffs..I really liked them!!Thanx a lot for sharing it.Do peep into my blog if you like flowers.Jessica