My Charmed Life


Charms and more charms! Can you ever have too many charms? That's what My Charmed Life's site asks. And I'd say one cannot ever have too many charms! The charm collection on this site is quite extensive with charms ranging from animals to transportation. A few of my favorites are the llama, I love to scrap, and the lips. Here you'll find a charm for just about anything & everything you can think of. You can also purchase bracelets & spacer charms, as well as a starter assembly kit. There's also this adorable littlecharm diary that you can include when giving someone a charm bracelet so that they can remember why it is so special in the coming years. You'll get a free charm diary with every order that's $50 or more. And don't miss the cake pulls which are such a neat idea for your special occassion. My Charmed Life is a very fun & innovative company that is sure to please!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love the little charm you pictured! Happy Valentine's Day!