Things With Wings

I learned to be crafty & creative from my mother & grandmother, which lead me to believe art is a family affair. Laura, Jill, Connie, and Emily solidify my belief as they are a Mother and three daughters who create lots of beautiful pieces together. As stated on their blog, their mixed media artwork is full of hope, humor and whimsy created using their creative talents that are precious gifts from God. Everything seen on their blog is available for purchase, and they also have a couple of Etsy shops, Greengirl Design and Paper Prayers. Some of the designs, such as Live Life on Purpose, are inspirational which is always nice. There are several beautiful canvases that I would love to display in my home, too. Many of the items, such as Mama Connie's whimsical art dolls, incorporate recycled & vintage materials. If you happen to be in the Iowa area, be on the lookout of festivals and open houses these ladies are participating in.

1 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

thanks so much for featuring us! We love your site! Gonna link back to you guys!