Garden Adornments

Aimee Boschet recently closed her Home & Garden Boutique to focus on her lovely pillow collection, which has garnered lots of attention. With retailers in multiple states and in British Columbia, as well as wide-spread attention from print and online media, Aimee has remained quite busy! Garden Adornments showcases her screen printed French-inspired pillow designs. My favorite designs are the Romantic French Dress Form and the Paris Flea Market. This talented designer is also planning to branch out into furniture upholstery. Since her blog post titled My Renovated Studio and things I love to Create, Aimee has had a lot of interest from customers wanting to have their chairs and stools recovered with her Burlap Pillow Designs. Aimee is a very talented designer and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for her.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my business! I really appreciate it...

Have a great week,
Aimee