Rosewebs


Today I was excited to read about Rosewebs on a newly discovered blog Crafty Pod. The products at Rosewebs are created out of lawn chair webbing. Talk about a great way to recycle those cheap lawn chairs! I absolutely love the messenger bags and colorful clutches. There's also the coolest wallets created out of this unique material. I desperately NEED the red & black striped bag to sport at Texas Tech football games this fall (school colors!). Check out all the unique items Rosewebs has to offer.

4 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

love em.

April said...

Thanks for the funky find feature!
- April of Rosewebs

SmilynStef said...

I'm so glad I found your blog ... love reading about all of the fun artists out there ... and just had to order myself on of those cool lawn chair purses.

said...

Aack! A Red Raider fan? Bah.

Gig 'Em, Aggies!

Only kidding with you, I'm the daughter of 2 Red Raiders and Tech was my backup school. :)