Rockin' Girl Bloggers


I am a very bad blogger. Last week the sweet Savvy Momma awarded me with a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. My only obligation in receiving this honor was to nominate five equally rockin' girl bloggers. I apologize that it has taken me this long to do so. I know hundreds of rockin' bloggers, but here are five (okay, six!) I know you will enjoy. Thanks again Savvy Momma!

AfricanKelli - A wonderful friend, woman & human being. This gal continually inspires & encourages me to be a better person. Also, her parents live in the Lone Star State like me! (had to throw that in there Kelli)

Autumn - One of my first blog buddies. She too is a pet lover & has an adorable chihuahua (hi Toby). Also, on Fridays she posts makes a point to post "Gratitude Friday," a wonderful reminder to be greatful for the little things.

Fototiller - Karina posts tons of awesome finds that have to do with photography and displaying photographs. She hasn't been posting as much lately because she is preparing for the arrival of her second child. Very understandable! Lots of great archives though.

Ellia - A super talented paper artist. This woman creates the most fabulous designs you will ever see. And she does so while raising two beautiful children with her husband. Check out her work! She also hosts wonderful Sweetpea Swaps that I love.

Sulu Design - Susan is a very talented jewelry designer. I have bought several pairs of her earrings & they are divine. Make wonderful gifts, too (if you can bear to part with them!). She regularly posts phots that inspired her to create. Great eye candy can be found here.

I have to draw your attention to one more blog, Trail Mix Designs. Karyn is a super-talented Canadian seamstress. She posts great photos of her latest designs. I always envy her work. She's super-sweet, too!

Now fellow Rockin' Bloggers, all you have to do is:
-Place the badge on your blog
-Give credit to Roberta (She started the Rockin' blogger awards)
- Check out the latest list she has on her site
-Pick 5 rockin' girls of your choice and tag em'

8 comments:

Karyn said...

Jessica!

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm incredibly flattered :)

Wow.

sulu-design said...

Ditto. I'm super flattered. I've been following your blog and the amazing work that you do to bring independent designers to people's attention for so long now. So I can't tell you how much it means to me that you appreciate my blog, too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jessica!! Toby and I have always thought you were a Rockin' Girl Blogger. I am honored to be included in such wonderful company. Thanks so much!!!

Hi Abby!! I'm sending you a cyber belly rub and Toby is sending you a little sniff and a tail wag.

African Kelli said...

You are so sweet. Thank you Jess!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! thanks so much!!!!!!! your kind words really put a spark in my day!!!!!!

hugs!!!!!

Kim J. said...

Congrats!! Plus more blogs for me to fuel my obsession!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for mentioning fototiller! I hope to be back up and posting more soon.

CelinaJ said...

You are very welcome 'Funky Finds'!