PREgo Rules


PREgo Rules (the PRE stands for Postpartum resolutions expected) was created by Rosie Hernandez while pregnant. She says the company was "born out of the need of cheering myself up during those days I feel like...pregnancy is taking over my mind, body & soul. These simple rules help me to re-ensure that there it is still ME somewhere... between my baby and...I." Here you will find many categories that you potentially fit into, such as coffee lover. These items are fun stating "I'll catch up with you shortly" and other clever phrases about your beloved, but temporarily off limits activities & loves. I love the workoutaholic tee which exclaims "I'll be sweating like I mean it...in no time." As Rosie says, "Pick your own motivational t-shirt and hang in there. Celebrate your life as a new mom, without losing it."

3 comments:

Katie Jean said...

These are great! I love the diet ones!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!

CelinaJ said...

That is the only way I would wear a bikini prego! Well, actually, 14 wks after giving birth, that is the only way I'd wear one prego or not prego!