Alli's Originals


And, I'm back! After reading through all the emails I received while on vacation, I decided to post about Alli Grosberg's shop. Alli's Originals specializes in made-to-order hand-stamped, personalized sterling silver jewelry. My favorite item is the pet id tag you can have created for your special pooch. Of course, I also love the hand-cut silver heart pendants, as well as the beautiful earrings. There's also wonderful pieces that are perfect for wedding & anniversary gifts. And don't miss the unique glass bead collection.

4 comments:

Fauve Design said...

That looks great!!Funky find girl :D

Mama Duck said...

I love her jewelry, I have a great necklace from her which I also blogged about a while back, I'm contemplating using her for a few Christmas gifts as well :).

Susan Schwake said...

welcome back jessica! hope you had a good away time. nice to see you here again!

deb said...

Glad you're back! Alli's work is gorgeous. Off to visit her site now!