Button Soup Jewelry

I love collecting buttons & occasionally use them in scrapbooking. However, I never would have thought to use them to create unique jewelry. Button Soup Jewelry did think of it & the result is fantastic. The Midnight Lime button & bead necklace combines navy blue & lime green vintage buttons with light lime green glass beads on dark blue wire. The Little Brassy vintage button necklace is a piece that can easily add interest to and dress up any ensemble. Amongst my favorites are the ocean and Tuscan colored button & bead necklaces. And don't miss the terrific button earrings and pendants Button Soup Jewelry offers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love buttons and have a large collection, but am never quite sure what to do with them......now I know!

Rebecca said...

Love the vintage buttons. They don't make quite like that anymore.

Inka said...

the button necklaces are so pretty!