Freckled Nest Design Team
I wanted to share some exciting news with all of my wonderful Funky Finds readers. Recently, Leigh-Ann of Freckled Nest asked me to be a part of her new design team. To say the least, I was flattered & honored. This team is a wonderful group of nine creative women who each have something special to add to the team. I have had a blast getting to know more about each DT member & look forward to becoming good friends with all of them. Here's a little more info about myself:
1. My name is Jessica Hood and I am a born & raised Texan. (yee-haw! just kidding!)
2. I am graphic designer who enjoys spreading the word about talented artists & crafters world-wide through my blog, Funky Finds.
3. Friends would describe me as a bit bossy, but loyal. A bit overbearing, but reliable. A tad OCD, but very organized. Sarcastic, but funny. My mom says my dog is "quirky" like me!
4. I love animals, especially my chihuahua Abigail Raine. I enjoy graphic design, scrapbooking, & embroidery. I would love to do amigurumi & to improve my sewing skills. I am inspired by pretty colors, cool patterns, my family & friends.
5. I joined the Freckled Nest Design Team because I admire Leigh-Ann's creative talents, as well as Leigh-Ann as a person. She is a go-getter & that definitely inspires me.
6. My favorite Freckled Nest products (see all in the FN gallery) are the gorgeous photo journals Leigh-Ann creates.
There's an exciting CONTEST at Freckled Nest today. Go enter NOW...the prize is awesome & you do not want to miss out!
Meet all the rockin' design team Chicks:
Posted by Funky Finds at 8/27/2007 12:45:00 PM