Pillow Pillow Pillow


I think it's pretty apparent by now that I am a dog fanatic. That being said, it should come as no surprise to anyone that I adore the fabulous pillows at Pillow Pillow Pillow. My favorite, of course, is Chacha the Chihuahua. Elliot is also a strong contender for favorite with his little nubby Terrier tail. There's also a fabulous Pug pillow by the name of Marty & a terrific Dachshund named Ruby. And so the cat lovers aren't left out, have a look at Sofie & Wolfie. You can purchase these terrific designs at a variety of online retailers, including Elsewares which I've featured before.

2 comments:

Bravesgyrl said...

Darn work computer - NO FLASH.
:-(

Anonymous said...

We saw pillow pillow pillow at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn last weekend. Their booth was one aisle over from ours. Totally cute stuff!!