CandiWare


CandiWare’s tagline is “jewelry that smells good enough to eat.” Remember scratch & sniff stickers from your childhood? I don’t know about you, but I was nearly addicted to those things as a kid. CandiWare’s jewelry brings back that nostalgic feeling (and scent) with the most adorable food-themed jewelry. These hand-crafted treats not only smell good enough to eat, they look good enough to eat, too!

I was lucky enough to receive a donut ring and a pair of Berry CheeseCake Earrings and I swear it’s all I can do to keep from nibbling on these adorable adornments!!! Spend a few minutes browsing all of CandiWare’s offerings & you will no doubt have a hard time narrowing down your wish list. But I must draw your attention to the super unique tea set double finger ring. Talk about a lovely and unique gift for the tea lover in your life.

If you’re looking for a unique (and yummy smelling) treat for yourself or a pal, this is an excellent source!!!! There’s even sweet treats available for the fellas. (pictured: CandiWare creator, Candice Ware, and her too-cute-for-words pooch!)


2 comments:

CandiWare said...

Thank you so much for your post I just love it!

Carlos said...


El amor de un perro no se compara con ningún otro. Los perros son tesoros y miniaturas que nos da la naturaleza.