Amy Tangerine & Emily Falconbridge


I was thrilled to learn that Emily Falconbridge is currently taking orders through her Etsy shop for Amy Tangerine tees. Emily is a talented scrapbooker & designer in her own right, creating funky camera straps & creative kits. In fact, she created the wonderful design Be Free. I became a fan of Amy's products when I stumbled upon her blog. You can tell by reading her blog entries that she is a fun-loving, talented girl. Check out all the terrific items these talented ladies have to offer.

*Don't forget you have until midnight CST Saturday, December 8 to enter the giveaway contest!

6 comments:

{kimmymade} said...

I LOVE Amy Tangerine! Both me and my daughter own a few of her tees :-)

amytangerine said...

thanks for posting this hon, you rock! Weird about the email thing-thanks for the heads up. enjoy your weekend!

Kara said...

oh my! i *loves* Amy T. shirts!! and how awesome are Em's designs?? *SWOON*

Candes said...

Oh wow do I love her t-sirts. I won't wear just any ol t-shirt. They gotta have style! :)

Marcia G said...

THis is a awesome tee-shirt, I would love to win it here!

deelong said...

SOME really cute T-shirts.....very unique..love them.