Anahata

Anahata is another funky company that participated in the recent Spring Fling. I love the wraps so much that I purchased one for myself a few weeks ago. The wraps are made from silk that is salvaged from discarded Saris from India. Each wrap is reversible and unlike any other wrap. What I love about these comfortable and beautiful pieces is that they are versatile. The possibilities are truly endless as the wraps can be worn so many different ways. You can fashion your wrap to be worn as a skirt, dress, top & more. I also love that it can be worn alone or paired with jeans or leggings for a different look. Another fun aspect is that Anahata hosts wrap parties where you can bring your wrap and learn new ways to work it. I hope to see you at a party soon!

1 comments:

Billy Mamaril said...

this is a well written post! thank you for sharing