My Good Greetings

My Good Greetings offers eco-friendly custom photo greeting cards. The company, which launched in September, prints all their cards, envelopes and address labels on 100% recycled, FSC Certified papers. From printing to packaging and delivery, the company strives to be as green as possible. The wide range of product offerings includes birth announcements, custom invitations, and holiday greetings. I especially like the custom thank you cards that are a great way to teach children the art of writing thank you notes. And don't fret if you didn't get all your holiday cards out, send a lovely new year's greeting card instead!

1 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Jessica-I don't think you are getting my emails. Are you still using the maya address? Email me on my yahoo one and let me know.
CAS