Paper Candy


Paper Candy is a wonderful source for scrapbooking & stamping products. The Martha Pill stamp is a riot, and on certain days I could certainly relate to the People Pill. I have recently fallen in love with clear stamps & the organic sets are beautiful. The Sweet Cakes & Birthday sets are perfect for card making. Of course I am dying to own Socky and the Satin Party Dress stamp is calling my name. Sadly, you must be a wholesale customer to shop this site, but there's a handy store locator to find retailers online or near you.

2 comments:

kstyle said...

Love your new banner. So happy and makes me think of spring not the 10 inches sof snow we got today. k

yucaree said...

i'm always impressed with the wonderful things you find -- thanks for your hard work finding and posting all of the "funky finds"!

i too wanted the socky stamp and i think you may be able to order online directly at papercandy. i'm not a wholesaler and i was able to create a login and put stuff into my shopping cart. i haven't actually finalized the order yet, but it may not hurt to try: just add stuff to a shopping cart and it'll prompt you to register when you're ready to check-out.