Artstream


Susan of Art Esprit posted today about the new Artstream Studios online shop. The shop is an extention of their fabulous gallery that features original works of art by different artists. If I owned a home, I would get a second mortgage to purchase all of the wonderful works of art offered by Artstream. Popular Claudine Hellmuth has several of her Poppet® works for sale here. And Susan herself has the most stunning mixed media pieces for sale. I absolutely love the piece title "Deep", pictured here. There's also a wide assortment of other types of art you can purchase including tees & beanies, gorgeous jewelry, and gorgeous pottery pieces by various artists. Take a moment to peruse all the fabulous art featured at Artstream Studios.

2 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

thank you so very much for your kind words!!!!

Daedalus said...

Ran across your blog through various links. I like the links on this posts and I'll definitely take a look at the art. I restarted a new blog (having scratched my old one, and making this one devoted too more art and writing and less "personal" stuff) Take care.